At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
– come up with effective work teams;
– define team values and enhance commitment to teams;
– increase contribution to the development process of their teams;
– assess the performance level of their teams; and
– engage in effective communication with their members.
– Team Building Process.
– Team Building Roles and Functions.
– Stages of Team Development and improvement.
– Developing high performance Teams.
– Team maintenance and Leadership.
– Communication and Interpersonal Relations in Teams
– Group Dynamics
– Group Decision Making
– Handling Team Conflicts
– Values, Beliefs and Attitude Change.
Lectures, discussions, role-play, group studies, exercises, simulations and management games. There will be use of audio visual aids to enhance learning.
Managers, Deputy Managers, Assistant Managers and Heads of
Department, Divisions and Unit who have to lead teams in both public and private organizations for goal achievement.
Mode of assessment for certification
100% attendance and active participation.