At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
– explore the methods for improving creativity, thoughts and
– explain the techniques for improving innovative performance in
Defining problems, idea generation, evaluating and implementing solutions; and
– list the skills required to act as a facilitator for others in addressing the innovative problem-solving process.
– The innovative problem-solving process
– Developing and implementing strategies
– Theories of creativity and innovation
– Leadership in creativity, managing conflict and different opinions
– Lecture and discussion
– Brain storming/syndicate group
– Case study
Employees in both public and private sectors who want to find creative solutions to business problems. These include staff with responsibility for the productivity of teams.
Mode of Assessment for Certication